As I was thinking about my fall decor for this year, I knew I wanted it to be less themed and more natural. It was important that the colors of the decor pieces speak for themselves. Utilizing everyday-type decor items with an abundance of fall colors is my goal. I began searching Amazon looking for the perfect combination for my fall decor and found 12 great products. I'm not using all of these products in my home, but I am definitely using the pillow covers.
1. The pillows. These are the inspiration for my fall decor this year. I adore this look. I am pairing them with mustard buffalo check pillows and some navy cable knit pillows. I think they are going to be gorgeous in my fall decor.
2. The tiered tray with copper detailing. I believe copper perfectly enhances fall decor. You could dress this tiered tray up with all sorts of adorable things like pumpkins, mini signs, wood beads… Or, you could keep it fairly simple as well by using some florals, and maybe a few candles.
3. The blanket. A gorgeous throw is a must for almost every time of the year. It is a great way to add color and softness to your fall decor. It is also fun to decorate with them -- maybe add it to a basket with a pillow that sits on the floor, or simply drape it over the back of your sofa.
4. The pitcher. I love decorating with pitchers. I actually have a thing for pitchers, and this one is just gorgeous. It definitely has a fall feel to it. I love the rustic look of it. You could swap out your kitchen crock for a pitcher like this and throw your cooking utensils in it or you could use it as a fall decor piece by adding some fall florals inside. Just some simple wheat would make your fall decor pop.
5. These leaf-shaped spoons. How gorgeous are these? I have never seen anything like them. They would be so cute in a crock or pitcher sitting by your stove... or used as serving ware for your fall gatherings. The leaf shapes will add a special touch to my fall decor
6. Oh the rug! It is absolutely stunning! I love these colors together -- navy and rust. I am imagining this rug, which is just a 3x5, as an entry rug, or even in the kitchen in front of the stove. It pulls all of the fall decor colors together.
7. Dish towels or hand towels. Just like a couch needs gorgeous pillows and blankets, a kitchen and bathroom need gorgeous towels. I love to display towels in both my kitchen and bathroom. And, this is such an easy way to add a bit of fall color to your fall decor in a you typically wouldn’t decorate much.
8. Florals, florals, florals. If you do nothing else to your house for your fall decor, just adding fall florals here and there completely transforms the feel of your space. In my case, I have spring and summer florals everywhere, but swapping those out for fall-colored florals like this will completely change the look in an instant.
9. Candles. Candles add the perfect ambiance to your space during fall and winter. Candlelight just feels right, and these are stunning. I love the amber color of the glass and they are battery-operated. Sit these on your ottoman with some gorgeous old books and it instantly looks and feels like fall and steps up your fall decor.
10. This wreath is beautiful. I love a simple fall leaf wreath. It adds softness and color, plus fullness. Use it on your door or in your decor. If you have a mantel, layer it on your mantel with some old windows and a beautiful fall picture. This fall decor piece will be a great addition.
11. Fall just wouldn't be complete without a truck full of pumpkins, right? It is super simple, but oh so cute. This truck is perfect for your fall decor theme.
12. Lastly, the pumpkins. I am going to try and not go overboard with pumpkins, but I liked how neutral these were and I thought they would be adorable in the back of the little blue truck.
Use your imagination when decorating. Step outside the box and maybe even outside your comfort zone. The possibilities are endless, and it doesn't have to cost a lot of money to start your fall decor collection. Do what you can do with your budget and then be amazed at what you came up with. By adding a few pumpkins, florals, and some fall-colored candles to your existing decor, you can have your home spruced up for the season in no time. Most of all .... have fun!
For more great crafting videos and inspiration, visit any of our social media platforms:
A small commission will be earned on Amazon Affiliate links.